Sunday, July 4, 2010

Kepong Food Court - Trishula Tournament 04/07/10

Deck used: Frog Monarch
1st Match: Vs Frog Monarch - Micheal Match
XOO
Round 1: It is a very dangeroues match... i tot i can counter the game by using Ceasefire but throw away by his Spiritual of Water - AOI...
Round 2: Luckily i can use the Frog Combo at the 1st turn... and win by use Ceasefire!!! (Good Card...)
Round3: Frog Combo again and beatdown by my monarch... dun let him have chance...

2nd Match: Vs BF - Revenger Match
*He defeated me in World Tournament in 1st Round!!!!
OXO
Round 1: I used Frog Combo and made a Wall... but destroyed by his Icarus... luckily still win...

Round 2: I let him beat down by 1 Stardust, 1 DarkArm and... DIE...
Round 3: He used his side card... Royal Oppression but i still manage to kill him... I made my revenge~



3rd Match: vs Lightlord - Sam Match
OXO
Round 1: Dun let him hav the chance to cum out Judgement Dragon... and... 4got liao...
Round 2: He side his deck and won wit his Judgement Dragon...
Round 3: I made a very big mistake and omos lose... let him left 100HP... haiz... but luckily won wit my Leng Zai... Gorz the Emissary Darkness

No comments:

Post a Comment