Sunday, April 17, 2011

YGO Asian Championship Tournement 2011 Results

Match type: Chaos match

Deck used: Machiner Gadget


This is the 1st time that I participated in the chaos match whereby every player is faced with different people for single round in the given period. Objective? Gather the winning stamps as much as you can in 2 hours in order to qualify in the round of 16. Here's the result for the chaos match:


The number of matches participated: 4


1st match: Lost against BF deck (Unknown guy)

I lost because I couldn't draw a monster card in the end to deplete his LP after got rid of his D.A.D by Dark Hole. Next he draws Gale and end my LP.


2nd match: Win against Dinosaur deck (Justin)

This round I don't have any Machiner monsters in my hand, but managed to defeat him by Bottomless Trap Hole and Fissure to clear his mosters, then I beat him with my three Gadget monsters.


3rd match: Win against Karakuri Machiner deck (Unknown guy)

I keep on negating the summon of his monsters by Bottomless Trap Hole and Solemn Warning. Finally, I swarm the field with Gearframe, Fortress and Peacekeeper after his Fortress is removed by my D.Prison.


4th match: Lost against BF deck (Jun Xian)

Bad luck strikes again!!! The only monster that I have is Force and the rest of my hand cards are mostly destruction type, like Fissure, Smashing Ground and Cyclone. After a few rounds, I drew Yellow Gadget, but it's too late because I can't do anything to clear all the things on his field and my LP is below 1000. In the end, my Yellow Gadget got pierced by Lance with 3700 ATK due to Sirocco's effect.


Results: 2 wins 2 loses


In the end, congratulation to Sung Lee and Karl Lim in qualifying to represent Malaysia in Asia Championship 2011. It was great to see Sung Lee's miracle draw during the semi final match XD


That's all

No comments:

Post a Comment