Friday, May 20, 2011

Epic story from dueling network

Currently testing Dark World deck in dueling network and meet a very epic case..
opponent got machiner fortress and 2 set cards.
I use the effect of gate after trap stun and discard Grapha, Dragon of the Dark World and my hand got 2 Goldd and 1 Brown...

LoL

Machiner Fortress effect is helping Dark World...xD

Another EPIC part from dueling network...my opponent did not admit defeat after their life point turn 0 and there just A.S.S. me... T^T

WTFreak~!!!


ShootingStar

2 comments:

  1. I got 1 case, my opponent lost already. He offer draw, I told him he already lost why offer me draw. He said that because he don't know that Junk Warrior's Effect is Trigger not Continuous. I ask him to just admit defeat. Then he said he will afk. After that I called the admin to settle. Problem Solved.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got one case opp attack, I drop trag, he ends. i discard chaos sorc and take control of raiza. Then i select tengu in grave normal spore sync into librarian. do more synchro plays and end up with stardust librarian and two doppel tokens. opp says he did not follow and complians that i can NOT synchro with trag cuz its level ten (lol) he goes afk i accept draw. dont care but GRRRRRRRRR

    ReplyDelete