Saturday, June 19, 2010

19/06/2010 kepong small tournament reports

participants:15(maybe...because got 1 player will have a bye)
mode:swiss match
results:4 wins 1 lose....3rd rank

first match:vs basic E-hero deck
OO
2nd set:i was able to defend his ''elemental hero absolute zero'' with my ''mirror force''...but he was able to normal summoned ''elemental hero edgeman'' with the effect of ''elemental hero necroshade''...then i don't have any monster or trap cards protecting me...so my LP left 800 and his LP remains 8000...but then i was able to do 7300 damage with ''judgement dragon'',''brionac, the dragon of ice barrier''.''luminas, the lightlord summoner'' and another monster...but he was able to destroy all my monster in next round with ''lightning vortex''...but luckily he don't have monster and he could not end my 2nd set...

second match:vs koe'ki meiru deck
OO
luckily he didnt put ''koe'ki meiru dragoo''...so i only having hard time on ''koe'ki meiru sandman '' and ''koe'ki meiru guardian''

third match:vs BF deck(zack)
XX
i must admit he was a skillful player and this is my first time play with his BF deck...

fouth match:vs D-former
OO
he was a pure attacker and my decks cooperate well with me...2 sets also give me ''honest''= =...so i win him with my ''honest'' and also ''cherubim, the lightlord angel''..@@

fifth match:vs Lightlord deck
OO
luckily he was trap base Lightlord deck...so his hand cards was easily burn out...so i able to play with him calmly...

semi-finals:vs GB
XX
his GB decks was both offensive and defensive....and he special summon ''voltics bicorn'' by using ''call of the haunted'' during 2nd sets when i special summon ''judgement dragon''....that time my decks only left 10 cards and i don't have any cards can destroy my own ''judgement dragon''...so i lost due to empty decks

3rd ranks match:vs LIghtlord(same ppl)
OO
my first set was a bit easy because i know his play style because we met b4 at our fifth round....2nd set...my mistake because i forgot his graveyard gt 1 ''shinny black *C*''...makes my situation suddenly changed during middle of game....at last few turns i special summon ''judgement dragon''....then i suddenly check my deck cards...4 cards....i thought i will lose....then suddenly my savior reach...''cyber dragon''!!...i faster sacrifice ''judgement dragon'' and summon ''cyber dragon''...then i successful using ''cyber dragon'' to defends against him till he run out of decks because we both only left 4 cards ...

that all for 2day,
LCW

1 comment: