Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Conclusion after Malaysia Final...

Erm...1st round i mei a BF guy.....his poker face damn professional..
He keep on acting like don't know any thing...
then when the duel is start i see his deck...is BF...
i was like...OMG...
but i got final countdown in my hand...
activate it and i defense nicely...1 st round win easily..

2nd round he slice my deck to make me Bad Hands..><
and his hand card is pretty good...3 icarus make me die badly...and
ice boundary dragon...OMG...!!He cheat me that he is just new and don't know any thing..
but actually he is acting!!!!Lose in this round..

Round 3 i play 1st and my final countdown comes to me again~~
And he only manage to summon ice boundary dragon in 18 turn...
winning for sure in this round...

Result: OXO
to prevent his special summon..

Next opponent...Sung Lee...2005's champion..only manage to defense till the 8 turns..
his synchrone is fast...he can out 3 power tool and 1 megaplant with super vice in 1 turn...
strong attack huh??
what to do ??Lose..
2nd round i side Vanity's Fiend to prevent his special summon but i can't draw it...
But he side Royal Decree to seal my trap...
Lose to his Powertool Plant OTK....
and congrates to him that he manage to go in Final with Michael....




Conclusion of this year Malaysia National...
姜还是老的辣 xD

3 comments:

  1. Michael won, nt Sung Lee. Hello.

    ReplyDelete
  2. he jus say that Sung Lee manage to go into finals and meet Micheal no Ojisan wat. 姜还是老的辣 wat!! of cause Micheal win against SUng Lee la

    ReplyDelete