Saturday, January 1, 2011

New Year,New Resolutions

2011 is the year that will change the whole new era of the yugioh world.Why?Zexal is out to replace 5d's,apart from the animation,the playstyle of yugioh will be totally different.I cant say that yugioh is envolving to another level since I havent try the new summoning which is the exceed summon.Well I'll comment about that later after I tried.

Now my resolutions???Obviously I have to improve my skills first because last year in overall the highest ranking that I can get into is round 2,so I hope this year I can get into the top rank just like Sunny did.Anyway,congratulation to Sunny again for the huge success in 26 of Dec.

Next,I hope everyone can continue to support our team blogspot.I and my teammates are very grateful for everyone's support.Well as for the return for your support we will continue to post many blogs in the future.

Lastly,I wish everyone has a very good new year^^

That's all...

4 comments:

  1. Mukuro sama is new member of this blog??Never see his post before.But I'm still prefer shootingstar and his member's post that share out the experience,news and ruling.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yugioh super fan:actually I am alredy a member of this group.It's just that I seldom post the blog like this.The blogs I usually posted are the tournement results that I joined.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Are you sure??because i only saw Shootingstar posting his result and another lightsworns deck user.Anyway hope you post more interesting post in the future (not as above) and show your attendance to our readers seen you are one of the team.Good luck~

    ReplyDelete