Sunday, January 16, 2011

Sg Wang Tourney 16/01/11

Deck Used: Frog Monarch

Remember to check your hand cards all the time... else you will regret...
Too tired and forgot everything...

Match 1: Fortune Lady OO
Slow me down with his stupid field card... and wasted me a lot of time...==

Match 2:Infernity XX
My side deck didnt put Holy Light or any cards to counter his deck...== + Misplay

Match 3:Lightlord OXO
Fren match, know his deck much... everytime got tourney oso meet him...==

Match 4: BF OXX
vs Sam... Misplay in 2nd duel... dun say liao... later i cry...T.T

Match 5:Machiner OO
he again... fas fas finish it and rest...==

Rank 8 overall...

My deck has reached a limit since Konami do not support Frog Monarch Deck anymore... thats why i think being Top 4 in last Malaysia Open Tourney last time should be my limit...
Now try to exchange every cards in my deck into Super Rare form... and all those cards are expensive especially those Magic cards!!!! Looks like i need to save my New Year pocket money for it...==

At last congratz to 鱼缸 for achieve top 2 today... ^^

2 comments:

  1. dun like that say, Konami likes to randomly put 1 frog in packs one. cause the banned list is so near, they may just created another broken frog n banned it later

    ReplyDelete
  2. Err...can your write clearly about your report??

    ReplyDelete