Sunday, November 28, 2010

27/11/2010 Sungai Wang Small Tournament

Wake up late today and saw Mike's message...
so i rush all my stuff and prepare my stuff until i forgot to bring cards to a customer...
really feel very sorry to him..=(
but never mind..he say will deal after my final...

played with mike today and i lost to him...!!!
I got bad hand..??or I am not in battle mode??
lose is lose...no excuse on it..=) but i will have my revenge after my final..Mike i challenge u HERE!!xD

then my teammate cal me to join the tourney that i plan not to join today...but at last forced from my friend--Mukuro.

1st Match vs BF XOX

1st round--I still not in battle mode..rush without think wise..DIE
2nd Round--He do a lot mistake and i rush and i win
3rd round--I sided deck because it take a long time to side in his cards..so i got time to do so also..Holy Light come late..and i die due to Brionaic..

2nd Match vs BF OO
1st Round--Rush and control the game
2nd Round--same as 1st Round

3rd Match vs Sporelord OXO
1st match--Srap Dragon, Black Rose and Trishula control the game
2nd match--Brionaic again..i lost
3rd match--He got bad hands

4th Match vs Lightbeat OO
1st Match--Cold wave and rush= WIN
2nd Match--BTH+DD crow+D Prison to stop his monsters remain on field..Junk Destroyer and Drill attack and win..

Result: 3 wins 1 lose...4th Place

Six Sam is flying around recently...any method to stop them??played Andrew's Six Sam today and find out Six Sam really depend on the GATE..it can play without the GATE but it's function not that smooth..we call it "CACAT" in malay...but Six Sam really got speed...

No comments:

Post a Comment