Wednesday, November 3, 2010

I am so Bored this week..

This week is Deepavali week..all classes is cancel due to those Indian friends..
I m modifying my Quick Draw this few day..
should I main Royal Decree??Should i take out Volcanic Shell??
so will try on it..
Every match of mine first match sure get lost..then win after sided..
is kinda not secure for me..
Light beat and BF still my biggest enermy...
later will try out the modified deck with friends..see is it work well or not..
and building the HERO deck again..with fusion..not the HERO beat we see normally..
i call it JUUDAI BEAT because Flamewingman and Shinning Flamewingman is inside..
and LGQ i not group you in HERO beat or Lightbeat...yours is different..=)
but is COOL~!!(but i never meet you before)><

Quote of Andrew recently is so meaningful to me..

"Every pro was once a scrubber"

Yeah!!now maybe we are just a scrubber, but who know we will be pro someday??
Maybe we will continue dueling until the ages of Michael(sorry cant tell out his age) then we will win back a Malaysia Champion..?

Soon the Six Sam will arrive...but we all got high expectation on them..but normally great disappointment comes from high expectation..so i rather wait the growth of Six Sam..everyone who see this post please show it to me~!!

Gonna go for deck testing~~~

That's all for today~

**ShootingStar**

No comments:

Post a Comment