Monday, November 22, 2010

Team tourney 21/11

Player:A
Deck used:Scrap

1st match vs Team TV3

Opponent:Unknown guy with Machiner deck

Round 1:Won with Scrap Dragon and Dragon Knight(with another Scrap Dragon's effect) to clear opponent's field and declared direct attack to my opponent.

Anyway,the match is over since two of my teammates lost,but I still continue to duel.

Round 2:This time around I using Scrap Twin dragon's effect to destroy Geartown and then return opponent's monsters to his hand.Ancient Gear Dragon is special summoned due to Geartown's effect and declared direct attack since my opponent's field is wide-opened.

As the results,Team Arco's score is 1-2.

Well,although we crashed at the 1st match,but I hope next time we can do better than last time.

That's all for now...

No comments:

Post a Comment