Sunday, October 31, 2010

Thought of Trishula Reprint and Halloween Malaysia 2nd Open

Emo wei....today wake up early in the morning then do my side decks and prepared my deck..
Then go Sungai Wang about 10 smth...reach there get a bad news about Trishula reprint...damn down after hear it...!!but if it is Normal Rare i still can accept it but if it is common..i think i will emo quite...EPic la Trishula every where..and it is common..>< (Maybe i will get 1 to collect xP) But really emo after get this new...from Wong Fei Hong somemore..><>st Match vs a guy or uncle?? (Magician)

XOO

Round 1: Drill get bottomless trap hole then he call out Blizzard Princess...killed me with Black Magician..
Round 2 : sided and play with him...Drill+stardust+Trishula-ed him and win..
Round 3 : Rush and win..he got no monster on field because of my traps..=)

1-0

2nd Match vs a guy with evil smile always..== (Anti Meta)

XX

Round 1 : Drill get bottomless and God Beast King attack me till i die..=( Bad hands)
Round 2 : come out Drill and Stardust in the 1st turn...then next of my turn call out debris he activate Traphole i negate with stardust but the he activate Royal Oppression..a.k.a. Lose...=(

1-1

3rd match vs Gordon with evil mind (Gigavis)

XOO

Round 1: i only call out one Chain Dragon on the filed and no magic trap in hand..(monster hand) Then he call out 3 power tool dragon and 1 black rose and 1 Gigaplant..he cheated me...he outgame 1 plant and tell me my Chain Dragon got 0 attack..i said the monster need to be defense position only can activate this effect..then he said:" aiya..cant cheat you tim"..how come this world got this evil minded person..=.= but i lose of course..he got ao many mighty guys..><>th Match vs Physic DD Miracle synchrone fusion

XOO

Round 1: My fault…I attack him with Drill warrior and get D Prison and got empty field..he summon kycoo and attack me till the end…Emo…

Round 2: he side all 15 cards I damn scare …but I start first so I do my loop 1st…win

Round 3: He miracle synchrone fusion out Ultimate Physicer and attack my dandy..luckily is dandy..left 2 token and he end..i call out debris and tune trishula outgame his Ultimate Physicer..he got no monster and I call out Drill and Stardust attack and win..

3-1

5th match vs MK (BF)

XX

Round 1: I do mistake…I lose and emo….

Round 2: mistake again..too nervous and too rush…someone screw me please!!!><

3-2 (bye bye to get a place)

6th match vs Loo Wei Jing..(Sporelord)

XOO

Round 1: epic…take his stardust and tune out Shootingstar but get killed by his cherubin and judgment..

Round 2: I negate his Cherubin by Starlight Road then I start my Drill loop and lastly Trishula him and win…

Round 3: Judge call for Sudden death his field got Judgment,Cherubin and Shootingstar Dragon, my field only got 3 fluff token, both life point are 8000 and who get damage and who lose this game…draw lonefire and hand card got Quick Synchrone, Card Trooper and D Prison..i summon out lone fire and call out camellia then special summon Quick synchrone and tune Junk Destroyer to destroy his 3 monsters..Shootingstar Dragon negate the effect but my camellia counter back him and his monster zone is clear..attack with Junk Destroyer and win..his only got 1 set card which is Royal Decree and he next turn draw solar recharge but he got no hand card..so I win..=)

4-2 …. Rank 13

Emo because Andrew is on top of me..he got rank 12..><

But only 2 Dandy deck today which is me and Andrew…mostly are BF, Machiner and Lightlord..And congratez to Michael he win the Malaysia Open twice this year and Happy Birthday to him..Today is Halloween and also Michael’s birthday…EPIC!! Surprisingly today got many non-meta deck and half build BF appear..and only 2 lightbeat deck which is Wong Fei Hong and his friend..Wei Yen is Rainbow Hero Lightbeat..kinda different from the other but he lose many today..he damn emo…

No Perfect Herald today…LOL!!! although we can use promo cards…weird~

Is damn late now..sleepy…and tomorrow got test…let's continue my emoness because of Trishula reprint and today's performence..Zz


A good news of your patient because of reading my long post...Chimera Fortress is reprint in GS03 too...xD

No comments:

Post a Comment