Sunday, October 31, 2010

31/10/2010 malaysia yugioh 2nd open

Deck use:sporelord
mode:swiss
results:4 wins 2 loses
rank:11

round 1:vs unknwon guy (horus deck) OO
horus the dark flame + royal decree seal all magics and traps....but my deck all base on monster effect....

round 2:vs Ivan (BF) XX
set 1:royal oppression and black whirwind at hand during first round ended me easily with 6 hands or more
set 2:royal oppression at hand in first few turns...

round 3:vs unknown guy (non-meta deck)XOO
set 1:''gorz the emissary of darkness''+my garoth attack value(gorz token)+''dark armed dragon''+krebon OTK me
set 2:''AOJ catorstar'' save my day
set 3:synchro monsters +'' judgement dragon'' save my day

round 4:vs andrew (quick draw dandy) OO
set 1:his mistake save me...
set 2:both side bad hand for few rounds==....my hand cards:3 solar recharge+2 judgement dragon,.....after 1 lightlord monster come my hand cards completely changed...i synchro summon ''black rose dragon'' to clear his field but he activates ''divine wrath'' to negate my black rose....then i special summon 2 ''judgement dragon'' to end him

round 5:vs LGQ (hero beat) OXO
set 2:his hero spawn fast and end me fast
set 3:my mistake i synchro summon ''brionac, the ice barrier dragon'' then straight throw 2 hands...then he use ''effect veiler'' to negate my brionac effect....then my hand cards was 0....and i was lucky to destiny draww ''judgement dragon'' at my next turn==...judgement dragon save my day

round 6:vs sean (BF) XOX
set 2:''royal decree'' make his trap all sealed
set 3:my ''royal decree'' didnt come to me and his backfields was full with ''solemn judgement'' and ''starlight road''

1 comment:

  1. HERO FUSION!!!

    I have Forest, KIng of the Swamp, YuGOH and Cho YuGOH!!

    Dun group my deck with chap pa lang deck!!

    ReplyDelete