Tuesday, October 26, 2010

An experience...and a discover xD

LoL....this few day dueling through webcam...
this few day play with Shah a.k.a. Penang Champion..
he using BF...i using Dandy..
but feel like left out something...maybe is the "atmosphere"..
anyway the game is cool...and i always bad hands..LOL..
maybe need someone to slice my deck then my hand luck will better??maybe~
building my buster mode deck now...i call it old school buster mode..xD
because i using the teledark buster style...but 1 thing is..
i can call out SCAR RED NOVA DRAGON!!!damn epic wei~!!
and my friend just share me some info to beat Wong Fei hong down..
and he suggest me out Ally of Justice Core Destroyer..LoL...
and it is look GREAT!!!
AOJ's brother...haha..but it is enough to face Wong Fei Hong..haha...but 1 thing is Wong Fei Hong got Skill Drain..so prepare Royal Decree too if you plan to side it in your deck =)

No comments:

Post a Comment