Saturday, October 2, 2010

2/10 Sungai Wang Tournament

Actually today not going to Sungai Wang due to Kite and Jun Piek not going...
but feel like wana duel and Chun Wooi is going so i choose to follow his car~!!
went there register and order duelist pack...

ok..skip the nonsense..xD
Deck used: Volcanic Quick-Draw Dandy

1st Round vs Tung Kim Seng (Flamewell)
2-0

1st game-- I do my loop first with my Drill Warrior and Dandy token..Although he summon Red Daemon dragon to clear my token but after that all his monster get mirror force-ed and i call out all monster to OTK

2nd game he start 1st..but i think he is bad hand..I summon Drill Warrior again and direct attack him..but after that he summon Wang-Hu to prevent my Dandy Loop but i activate Torrential Tribute when he summon summoner monk and synchrone Red Daemon..Field clear then i OTK again..

1-0

2nd Round vs Andrew Ng (Volcanic Quick Draw)
2-1

1st game-- I dunno what deck he is using because he just set 1 monster and a card...so i activate raikou's effect and clear his monster and trap by mystical typhoon..that moment I know what deck he is playing when i saw the monster is volcanic shell..i was like OMG..same deck..>< but i do the loop 1st..so i win..
2nd game-- He do the Loop 1st so he win
3rd game-- I start 1st with Dandy Loop and he is bad hand..so win =)

2-0

3rd Round vs Sean (BF)
0-2

1st game-- Drill warrior again but he dark arm..=.= Black Rose clear field...after that summon Drill Warrior again with other synchone and Gorz..he is with 1 set card i worry is mirror force..so i outgame my drill and attack and his life point left 2400..after that he Dark Arm again and 1 more synchone..I lose..
2nd game-- Bad hand..let him beat down...
2-1

4th game vs Ivan (used to call him as 奸商)[BF]

2-0

1st game-- I do my Dandy Loop again...rush and damage him as possible i can but get book of moon and he summon AOJ to kill my Tytannial, Princess of Camellias..token keep on get inflict damage...at last Gorz pop out and win..

2nd game-- Black Rose destroy field at the late game when my spore get DD crow-ed and dandy get out game...Royal oppression my drill when it try to come back from outgame..but he no hand card and set Divine Warning only..life point left 500 only..summon dandy and damage him and left 200 and after that he summon BF Kalut and destroy my Dandy and 2 token...next draw Gorz and end him =)

3-1

5th game vs Michael (scrap) 1-2 LoL..Malaysia Champion leh..>< 1st game-- Bad hand..he come out Scrap dragon and Scrap twin..lose..=.=

2nd game--i go first and i end him with 2 Drill Warrior..

3rd game-- Bad hand again...same thing happened..lose..

3-2 get into Top 4...26 point..other player got 3 win also 25 point..LoL so i get in..xD

Semi-Final..
vs Michaeil again ><
1-2

1st game-- same like just now...i bad hand he scrap and scrap twin me...

2nd game-- i go 1st and with drill warrior direct attack him and the next turn he only got 1 scrap twin and 1 set card i mystical typhoon him and call out scrap dragon to destroy his scrap twin and monster reborn my Tytannial, Princess of Camellias..win =)

3rd game-- Bad hand with 2 volcanic shell..=.= lose..

Then versus Wong Fei Hong who go in top 4 in the last 3 weeks.. (Hero Beat)
1-2

1st game-- Bad hand..and keep on get dual spark from him and Rai-Oh block and kill me..><

2nd game rush everything and OTK and his set card is just skill drain...xD

3rd game-- BAD HAND again..>< emo!!! he got 2 Rai-Oh and i got 1 Drill Warrior..after that i wana destroy his Rai-Oh by attack his Rai-Oh..but..Honest..lose...

Ranking get the 4th place..get Blackwing - Silverwind the Ascendant as prize..=)

1st place--Michael
2nd place--Sean
3rd place--Wong Fei Hong
4th place--Me(=.=)

then take Monorail and KTM back home~~

That's all for today~~

**ShootingStar**

No comments:

Post a Comment