Sunday, August 8, 2010

aug tourney

Deck used: AG Dragon Machiner

1st match: Gigavis plant
XOO

1st round-Since this is my first time using this deck, i'm not so familiar with this deck, so when my first turn comes, i quickly special summoned out AG Dragon by destroying Geartown with Cyclone. Then i set one card down(Foolish Burial since my hand doesn't have any trap cards). Turn end.

My opponent turn. OMG, 4 monsters swarmed the field already(Power Tool, 2 Giga Plant and another one i forgot what monster is that), then suddenly he activates Mark Of The Rose, AG Dragon on his side. I tried to bluff him, but that doesn't work on him. In the end, OTK

2nd round-Due to bad hand, he can't do anything.

3rd round-My opponent keep on defencing until his 2 Giga Plant got beaten by my 2 Machiner Fortress.

2nd match: Same as my deck(Wei Yin)
OO

1st round-I keep on pressuring him by summoning out Machina Fortress(MF for short) as fast i can since he's using the same deck as i.

2nd round-Wow, i believe this round is the quickest win i ever had.My hand card: Geartown, Terraforming, Machina Gearframe(MG), a monster and limiter removal. I got an OTK with MG, MF and AG Dragon(ATK doubled due to limiter removal) and my opponent has only green gadget on his field.

3rd match: Machina again(Alpreme)
OO

1st round-I got lucky because i would have lose if i don't have monsters. 2 monsters vs dimension prison at the end.

2nd round-This time, we both have MF with MG equipped and 1 set card. My turn, i draw double cyclone, so i destroy my MG and the set card on Alpreme's field. Man, he tricked me with Trap Dust Shoot. At the end, 2 MF(One of them rivived by Living Dead that i set just now) and Yellow Gadget vs MF with MG.

4th match: Frog Monarch(Sunny)
XX

1st round-Sunny got me with his formation. Flip, return, attack...and with monarchs.

2nd round-Same with 1st round.

Results: 3 wins 1 lose

Ranking: 2nd

No comments:

Post a Comment