Thursday, August 19, 2010

Story of Quickdraw Deck =)

When stress come to you....what to do??
Yu Gi Oh will help you..xD
recently getting so tired because of homework and assignment...
everyday from 8am to 6pm to attend class....3 hour per course..sometime class till 6.30pm..
then need to squeeze yourself in the train...haiz...
I only can touch my Deck during the night...Do some thinking some combo before i sleep..
wana go duel with someone but timetable for everyday is so pack...
1 of my friend is same to me now....i think he even worse than me...that is Kuz...
enjoy playing Yu Gi Oh with him..=)
back to Yu Gi Oh...dandy still work well without heavy storm and brain control....
Anyhow Trishula still can out easily as usual...maybe monster reborn help a lot also...
Debris Dragon, Dandylion and Quick Synchone is the best combo for me...
There are some experience from me...that make me unforgettable...

Drill Warrior+Scrap Dragon+Tytannial, Princess of Camellias in my second turn...
2400+2800+2800=8000

Trishula+Stardust Dragon+Tytannial, Princess of Camellias...
2700+2500+2800=8000

LOL...so coincidence!!!playing Dandy Warrior is fun for me...
i got the same feeling when i am playing E hero Deck during the GX series...
something like....Miracle will appear in anytime??a monster you like had summoned??
those who like HERO..i think you know what i am talking about..
just like the feeling that i summon E Hero Shinning Flamewingman in the very 1st time...
and i summon E Hero Absolute Zero when i am in danger...
That kind of happiness and satisfaction...is unexplainable~~^^
If you got the same feeling with your deck...Congratez~
Is hard to meet your right deck...hate people only care about winning..
care about which is the strongest deck..and follow the deck list...
Although my dandy warrior is Meta deck as well....but i enjoy the process of building it...=3
From no dandylion to dandylion...

How i summon Drill Warrior without Dandylion??
Haha..Quick Synchon+Quillbolt Hedgehog+Level Eater...(Find out yourself??)

How about Stardust Dragon and Scrap Dragon??
Debris Dragon+Quillbolt Hedgehog+Quillbolt Hedgehog or
Debris Dragon+Quillbolt Hedgehog+Hero Kid..

How about Black Rose??
Debris Dragon+Mashmallow or
Debris Dragon+Card Trooper or
Debris Dragon+Spirit Reaper

and no Tytannial, Princess of Camellias and Spore that time...
only Drill Warrior as a attacker and Stardust Dragon as a shield...

Can't you all see the growth of my deck??I'm not following people's list...I build it myself by little and little...=)

That's all for today..story of my deck~

I wana Duel now~!!!!!!!!Duel fever now!!!><


**ShootingStar**

No comments:

Post a Comment