Saturday, August 14, 2010

Leaked Banlist??

Banned:
Rescue Cat

Limited:
XX saber Faultroll
Ronintoadin
Substitoad
Magician of faith
Dandelion
Infernity Gun
Black whirlwind
Royal Opression
Bottomless trap hole

Semi restricted:
Infernity Archfiend
Spirit Reaper
Snipe hunter
BF shura the blue flame
Machina Gearframe
Goyo guardian
Destiny Draw
Scapegoat
Swords of revealing light
Magic cylinder

Unrestricted:
Cyber dragon
United we stand


Oh no~!!!!why Trishula not in the list???i think my prediction is correct...Konami wana add it in Gold Series 2011...just like Brionaic in Gold Series 2009...
Many old cards get release from limited...and pity to Dandylion....and froogy~

Last words from me...."I want my Dandylion back~~!!!!!"


**ShootingStar**

3 comments:

  1. like this list overal, but wats with Oppression and Bottomless at 1?

    Being a Cat player, I can't say I like cat banned, but from a neutral view, its ok.

    Reaper at 2 is fun!!

    CyDra at 3!? YES!! Hell load!! I need a 3rd Ultra rare cydra!!

    ReplyDelete