Saturday, August 7, 2010

Magicians and Scrap

Seriously, after one whole month, i started pretty badly in this card game. Again.

Magician, Blizzard Princess sure loves me a whole lot, popping out double per opening hand is a bad one.

And my brain rusted, its filled with painting and sketching,

where's YugiOh?


Me : How old r ya Mr. Michael?
Michael: 18 pairs~
Me: 18 pairs? 18 ers old?
Michael: 18 PAIRS!!!!
Me: O_O
Michael: EIGHTEEN!!! PAIRS!!!


One of our hidden member made a Scrap Deck, i've tested in the Locals today.

Serve me right for starting the deck away without practicing.

The first duel with Zack is torturing. BF is as stunning as ever.

And right next is Mr Not Karl Lim, with his Sung Lee Max Gigavise Ver.

And i saw bunch of duelists who keep on blame his deck for not giving him good hand and resulted in a lost.
Speechless.

I too blamed it on my bad hand. =p

But overall i'm nt quite sastified with my own performance today.

It's really bad to play like this, but the real life is hectic.


Give me sometime, i'm waiting for X-sabers.

Magicians imma polish, i think i know where's the glitch of the deck.

DAD + Blizzard Princess + CHaos Sorcerer = 7900 LOLS!!!


Scrap Crazy Orochi Dragon is GAY.


Thats all folks~


end,./.



( i'm still here lols, gotcha LGQ ! )

No comments:

Post a Comment