Saturday, May 22, 2010

22/05/2010 kepong small tournament reports~

participants:12
time:2.30pm to 6pm
mode:swiss match
resuts:2 wins 2 loses

first match:vs yun kang(anti-meta deck)
XX
Without my side deck, plus my hand card was terrible, so is impossible i could win....

second match:vs waran kamalas (gladiator beast deck)
XX
my hand cards at first quite ok at first....but when i summoned my fouth monster...he activate torrential tribute....so my monster all gone in sight...after that he activate ''ancient forest''....whenever my monsters attacked his monsters will be destroyed during end phrase...so i don't have monster protecting me...=.=

third match:vs ricky(anti-meta deck)
XOO
i'm happy at first round because when i activate ''reinforcement of light'', i throw 3 types of LL monster...but after that he activate ''dimension fissure''....i don't have luck in drawing ''big storm''...so i only can use ''gorz, the emissary of darkness'' to defend until i lost my first round...but second and third rounds i was able to get the '''heavy storm'' when first draw...so i beat him at third match

fourth match:vs yan wei (gladiator beast deck)
XOO
thanks to ''my body as shield'' at second round when he use ''test tiger'' to special summon ''gladiator beast murmillo'' to destroy my ''chaos sorcerer''...then his third match my hand cards are better so i can beat him at second and third round...

No comments:

Post a Comment