Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Kepong Tournament on 15/5/2010 --YK

First match meet our leader....
Result-OXO

1st round because i play first n my hand luck is good so i activate my "Final Countdown" in my first turn n i keep on defend attack from Boon so i take my first win from our leader

2nd Round my "Final Countdown" come a bit late n Alpreme keep on destroy my field with "Death Chorus" and the formation of his frog is form with the field card...so get OTK from boon and lose to our leader

3rd round i think i got no hope to win it although i activate "Final Countdown" in my 1st turn but i survive in the middle of game while Alpreme trying to OTK me but he failed to because my necro gadna help me to reduce my damage...and my hand luck is good n draw some magic trap to help me negate the strong attack from leader.And i win the 3rd round..

2nd match meet the guy play with Gravekeeper Deck
result-XX

1st round activate my "Final Countdown" while my 1st turn but the hand card is not that good and opponent hand luck is much better then me with the "Gravekeeper's Descendant" searched by the "Gravekeeper Spy" and "gravekeeper spy" is a bullet for "Gravekeeper's Descendant" to destroy card of my field..with the combo with breaker...

2nd round my luck dunno flew to where already...hand card full with monster but no magic trap...and opponent using the same tricky to win me because the tactic he use is destroy the field card of mine...

3rd Round meet the King Lee Jun Pak xD
Result-OO

although Machiner Deck is Strong in attack but i counter it with my magic trap...
JunPak trying to use his Jinzo OTK in early game but i chain it with my "threatening roar" so the combo is wasted n i activate my "Final Countdown" in my 1st turn so because of Jun Pak cant attack me...so he lose to me in the 1st round...

2nd round cant get my "Final countdown so i a bit worry that i cant win in this game but i change my play style to deduct Jun Pak life point by focus in "Stealth Bird" and "Lava golem" and negate his attack and because of Jun Pak cant kick away the "Lava Golem" in his field he need to pay 1000 life point every turn and he lose it by losing all his life point.And win this game.."Gotcha~~" Jun Pak..xD

4th Round meet the Zack's friend who using lightsworn deck...
Result-XOX

His deck is a bit different from chun wooi deck...it burn not that fast than Chun Wooi's lightsworn deck and no dark monster beside a "zombie carrier"..he mainly focus on synchrone monster which is goyou, Lightsworn Angel Cherubim and Judgement dragon to give me a OTK..He pretty clever to use Book of Moon to set my Lava golem to prevent pay lifepoint...and the "Royal Decree" make my trap malfunction and Lightsworn Angel Cherubim destroy my magics..

Second round activate my "Final Countdown" like last round...but the play style is different by burn his deck and this round i think i win because of luck...i manage to burn his deck left 1 card by using "Books of Eclipse"...and my field left one set monster which is "stealth bird" and his field got the lightsworn dog,lightsworn beast wolf,Goyou and lightsworn angel cherubim..my life point left 6000...he trying to attack my set monster with lightsworn dog combo with 2 "honest" but attack of "stealth bird" attack is 700 and defend is 1700..light sworn dog attack is fail because 200+700+700=1600 oni and he cant game me in this turn so i win this game..

3rd round his luck is back with the Royal Decree to lock my traps and my hand luck is not good...althought i trying to burn his deck n deduct his life point with Lava Golem..but he is faster than me...so i lose...But he said my deck is fun..xD and we become friend by exchanging phone number and email~

5th Round meet a guy playing Beast deck whose name Kenny
Result-OO

1st round i activate my "Final Countdown" and i manage to negate all his attack and my stealth bird and Lava Golem combo are deducting his life point and he trying to do everything to attack me but he failed..xD then he start black face..

2nd round he goes 1st and manage to bring out a Thunder Unicorn..and my turn i draw my "Final Countdown" and activate it..he trying his best again to attack me again but he failed again..keke..then in the 20th turn he keeps complain to his friend that my magic and trap all negate battle one (hello...my play style of this deck is like this de lah =.=) then he lose and go to KEN there and complain my deck...=.= i try to make friend to him but looks like he hate my deck..><

so Conclusion i win 3 round and lose 2 round in this competition...hope can improve myself again =)

No comments:

Post a Comment