Saturday, May 29, 2010

28th Tourney @ WaiGan SHop and BF and Etc

If a monster is equipped with "United We Stand" and has its ATK halved by
"Blackwing - Gale the Whirlwind", the ATK increase from "United We Stand" will not change when the number of monsters you control change.

If a monster with 1000 ATK gains 1000 ATK from “Axe of Despair” and is then targeted by “Blackwing - Gale the Whirlwind”, its ATK is now 1000, and remains 1000 if “Axe of Despair” is destroyed.

Swarming of BF, today's top 3 = BF decks

win 3 lost 1, enter top 4 elimination. Lost.

Tried my best, luck's with me today, I muz have calm mind, it's obvious that i'm nervous.
Clumsily showing the opponent what i'm going to do is my pitfall today....
Poker face poker face~~~~

Winner = Karl Lim
Runner Up= Mun Keat
3rd= Jimmy

1st match vs BF ( Mun kEat right?)
xx
No salt.

2nd match vs Unknown?
00
Gyzarus + Herakilogram + Chariot during 5th turn won.
Apply beatdown won.

3rd match vs Final Countdown ( yunkang, own team)
x00
Mistake, lost.
Gyzarus, nervous, rush, won. ( Countdown is a drag Zzz)
Keep on hitting, hate lava fatty. Tribute 2 monster on my field, hurt. Merely lost.

4th match vs BF ( Zack)
x00
First round,I played like shit.
2nd Won by luck , mirror force, stardusted, chariot.
Me summon rescue cat, Solemn Judgmented.....
Best part = Heavy Stormed, my set Wild Tornado destroyed, destroy his Shura, no monster on field, me draw Darius -> battle, LP 0
I can feel the pressure when dueling with him, he's really a good opponent to play with.

top 4 first round vs MK again, lost.
3rd and 4th placing lost to Jimmy.

A.O.J. Catastor GET~ ( lols, since tis is de last card in the card pool Zzzz.... )

Not joining 30th competition at Kepong Food Court, it falls exactly on my dad's birthday Zzz....

Thanks for the duels.


end,.,/.

No comments:

Post a Comment