Sunday, May 23, 2010

Kepong Tournament on 22/5/2010 --YK

Today feels happy because me n Kite get into the semi-final together...
Team Arcobaleno is Bravo...
haha...but i get 4th place only..but congratez to kite!!

Time to report my results....

1st match duel with Chun Wooi (lightlord deck)
result-OO

Because of i get my "Final Countdawn" in my 1st turn in the duel with chun wooi so i get manage to win him easily by stopping all his attack....

2nd match duel with wai gan's friend...Ah Kay (BF Deck)
result --OXO

Is a hard fight to duel with him when he keep on come out "trishula" and the others sychrone monsters....i like very stress leh...n he damn rich to buy all of this...Zzz...some more Karl Lim is teaching him how to play beside...i 1 against 2 leh...><

but i manage to couter all his attack by activated my "Final Countdown" in the early turn....and too late for him to fight back me le when he fully prepared his BF..xD

3rd match fight with Kite..(gladiator beast deck)
result -- XX

Lose to him because he always practise with us and he know my play style well....and in this duel i cant manage to get my "Final Countdown" in my hand...sobx...
And 1 thing...GB is fast~~

4th match duel to a guy with white hairs...(BF Deck)
result -- OO

Erm...he look a bit not happy that he cant touch me cause he keep on cant conduct his attack after i skipped his battle phase always...his manage to come out "brionaic", stardust, and BF sychrone monster but my lava golem save my life again by release them...xD he cant do anything until the 20th turns..haha...my deck is fun when happened no battles occur in the duel~~xD

5th match skipped because lack of time and wai gan's laptop is down...

so those who get 3 win and 1 lose straight go in to the semi-final..:-
Me, Kite, Ah Kay and Zack from legacy..

Semi final duel with Kite again~!!!!
result -- XX

Feel happy cause 1 of us from team arcobaleno will go into Final!!!!
this time although i got change my play style but he couter me with his 3000atk GB...and keep on clear my field...nothing to do...although 1st turn i manage to couter until the last turn..>< (1 more turn only !!)

Zack (BF Deck)
result --XX

then quite surprise to know that Zack lose too...and it mean i have to face him... haha...his poker face is good...and his attack is pain for me...and my lovely "final Countdown" never come to me during my 2 matches but his "dear" keep on appear in his hands...i totally lose cham cham...but i apreciate the experience duel with him...is FUN.. i still think my deck is FUN..hahahaha...get a AOJ Catastor Gold rare by winning the 4th place... 1st place : Ah Kay (BF deck) (U really a rich guy....><) 2nd place : Kite (gladiator beats) (U did it!!!!!!!!) 3rd place : Zack (BF deck) (wana gain more experience from you..>< i still new)
4th place : Me (Final Countdown Deck) ( i dint attack people with my deck...i swear..xD)

No comments:

Post a Comment