Sunday, May 30, 2010

30/5/2010 yugioh small tournament

results:2 wins 3 loses

first match:vs out game deck
X00
second round my mistake using ''ryko, the lightlord hunter'' to destroy a face down ''enemy controller'' card rather than destroy ''dimensional fissure'' makes my delay some times to win my second round

second match:vs Lightlord
XOO
Sam tried to use ''brionac,dragon of the ice barrier'' to return my ''dark armed dragon'' but that time my last turn i already throw another 2 dark type monsters using ''lyla, the lightlord sorcerer''...and my graveyard already gt another 1 more dark type monster...

third match:vs BF
XX
i'm been playing with MK 2 times in 2 tournament....i never beat him in either Lightlord deck or BF deck...

fourth match:vs monarch deck??
my second and third round hand cards was terrible bad...i defeat by ''Cauis, the shadow monarch''

fifth deck:vs defensive monarch
he manage to maintain his hand cards at 4 or 5 cars with ''cyber valley'' or ''allure of darkness''...and my 2nd round hand cards start with ''dark armed dragon'' and ''Judgement dragon''.....

End~
by lcw

No comments:

Post a Comment